all i can do is be me. whoever that is. -bobdylan

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

stars collide and the air's alive.

my thoughts have gotten way too fast [and/or scrambled] for my pen to follow in my journal so I'm resorting to typing and then copying into my journal later.. we'll see how long this lasts. I've kept a journal since I was 12 and I have about 10 total, some finished and some half finished. Bet you didn't know I keep a journal, huh?
there are so many things that so many people don't know about me.

+i gain truth from documentaries.
+sleeping in is my best friend but the sunrise fascinates me.
+if i could trade lives with anyone it would be with pattie boyd the day eric clapton & george harrison guitar battled for her affections.
+if my house was burning i'd save my blankets & my journals.
+i hate toe prints on the inside of my windshield but i can not bring myself to wash them because they bear silent memories of my road trip to nashville with molly. i still look at those toe prints and laugh.
+i wish life was set to music. my playlist would be rather amazing.
+i make up stories in my head to help me fall asleep. it's like telling myself a bedtime story.
+my nephew is beyond amazing. hearing him say "i love you syd" makes my heart melt.
+nashville & honduras have my heart.amazing what a place will make you feel like.
+i long for more heart to hearts with beth.


i have no intentions of following society's "rules" but i'm forced to.

i want to change the world... but reality continues to slap me in the face.
listening to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6IpOmw6Bwg

No comments:

Post a Comment