all i can do is be me. whoever that is. -bobdylan

Saturday, July 25, 2009

i am.



I am a Daughter because I call my step-dad, Dad+he is never disappointed in me. I am a Sister&not a step-sister because I still get picked on by my annoying older brother+he is my entertainment. I am a Sister&not a sister-in-law because she will never judge me. I am a Friend because I will always laugh with you+at you and never forget your birthday. I am a Best Friend because I’ll cry at your wedding, partly because you are ecstatic+partly because it will never be the same. I am an Aunt because my love for them far exceeds my love for myself. I am a Cousin because I try to set a good example. I am a Musician because I play my radio quite well. I am an Artist because I see the world in paint. I am a Singer because I am one of those people you laugh at while stopped at a red light. I am a Performer because I still miss it. I am a Talker because I want you to understand. I am a Listener because I try not to be a talker. I am a Child because I laugh at Hannah Montana episodes. I am an Adult because I worry about Mom. I am a Christian because nothing makes me happier and surer. I am a Lover because I’m human. I am a Romantic because love should happen in the summer, barefoot and slowly. I am a Sydney because my grandfather was an amazing man that worked for+because of God. I am Me because I try to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment